Glass Hoop Necklace
Beautiful .75" glass hoops handmade from the reclaimed antique glass and bottles! Glass has been taken from the old glass dumps, ground and fired into perfectly sized glass hoops. Full of seed bubbles from the antique glass, the hoops hang from an 18" chain with a 1" extender. Chain is sterling plated brass.
Each piece includes "The Story of the Glass" detailing the history and age of the glass used.
- Aquamarine, from vintage blue mason jars
- Cobalt, from vintage Noxzema jars
- Emerald, from 1960's and 1970's beer bottles
- Ruby, from 1940's beer bottles
- Amber, from Clorox jugs
- Olive, from early 1900's wine bottles
- Pink, from antique pink depression glass
- White, from Pond's cold cream jars
- Black, from antique black depression glass
- Clear, from vintage Milk bottles/li>
- Amethyst, from early 1900's lavender medicine bottles