Botanical Sterling Silver Adjustable Slider Bracelet
A beautiful completion to our Botanical Series, or as a stand-alone piece our sterling silver slider bracelet features a 10mm glowing gem handmade from the broken antique glass set into our botanical style setting surrounding the glass with leaves, flowers and vines. A 1.2 mm sterling chain bracelet is fully adjustable using the slider feature to slide the chain to your size held securely by silicone inside the sterling beads.
Each piece includes "The Story of the Glass" detailing the history and age of the glass used!
Available in the following vintage glass colors:
- Amber, from vintage Clorox jugs
- Amethyst, from early 1900's pale purple medicine bottles
- Black, from antique black depression glass
- Clear, from vintage Milk bottles
- Cobalt, from vintage Noxzema jars
- Emerald, from vintage beer bottles
- Aqua Mason Jar, from vintage blue mason jars
- Olive, from early 1900's wine bottles
- Pink, from antique pink depression glass
- Ruby, from 1940's beer bottles
- White, from vintage Pond's cold cream jars