Rustic Bangle in Sterling Silver
Hammered .925 sterling with three 6mm handmade glass gems surrounding the textured piece. Can be worn alone or mix and match several for color and jingle! The bangle measures 2 3/4" wide and the sterling silver is 1/4" wide. Glass gems are 6mm.
Each piece includes "The Story of the Glass" detailing the history and age of the glass used!
Available in the following vintage glass colors:
- Amber, from vintage Clorox jugs
- Amethyst, from early 1900's pale purple medicine bottles
- Black, from antique black depression glass
- Clear, from vintage Milk bottles
- Cobalt, from vintage Noxzema jars
- Emerald, from vintage beer bottles
- Aqua Mason Jar, from vintage blue mason jars
- Olive, from early 1900's wine bottles
- Pink, from antique pink depression glass
- Ruby, from 1940's beer bottles
- White, from vintage Pond's cold cream jars