Leaves in Sterling Silver Necklace
The most stunning example of recycling! Beautifully textured sterling silver leaves are highlighted with a glowing glass gem handmade from broken reclaimed antique bottles and glass! The glass has been reclaimed, ground and fired into a 6mm gem, then mounted on the .925 sterling leaves, textured with detail front and back. Hangs on 18" sterling chain.
Leaf measure in length approx. 1 1/4" and approx 3/4" in width.
Each piece includes "The Story of the Glass" detailing the history and age of the glass used!
Available in the following vintage glass colors:
- Amber, from vintage Clorox jugs
- Amethyst, from early 1900's pale purple medicine bottles
- Black, from antique black depression glass
- Clear, from vintage Milk bottles
- Cobalt, from vintage Noxzema jars
- Emerald, from vintage beer bottles
- Aqua Mason Jar, from vintage blue mason jars
- Olive, from early 1900's wine bottles
- Pink, from antique pink depression glass
- Ruby, from 1940's beer bottles
- White, from vintage Pond's cold cream jars